Friday, March 6, 2009

alien alert

a reader writes

Thought you might like to know in case of future nuts like myself asking you about how to work in the UK--as of, I think, summer 2008 international students in the UK can, after getting whatever degree, obtain a work permit for up to I believe 24 months. Does not count towards citizenship time, but the goal is to switch to another visa option after some time working.

No comments: